Dr. Todd Olsen
Orthopedic Surgery, Knee and Shoulder
“In health care, there’s no such thing as one-size-fits-all.”
Dr. Todd Olsen is board certified in orthopedic surgery and specializes in the disorders of the knee and shoulder joint replacement surgery, and sports injuries including rotator cuff repair, labral repair, ACL and meniscus repair.
Dr. Olsen is a Makoplasty certified surgeon and was the first surgeon in the state of Oklahoma to perform the Oxford unicompartmental knee replacement. He is also the first surgeon in the state of Oklahoma to utilize the Oxford Signature internal knee navigation system technology. This technology allows for custom mapping of the patient’s knee and insturmentation which is custom made for each individual patient.
- Board Certified 2007
- American Osteopathic Association
- American Academy of Orthopedic Surgeons
- American Osteopathic Academy of Orthopedics
- Oklahoma Osteopathic Association
- Oklahoma State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, Stillwater, OK.
- Ohio University, Grandview Medical Center, Dayton, OH. Traditional rotating internship
- The Graduate Hospital, Philadelphia, PA. Orthopedic Surgery residency