Dr. Steve E. Randall
Board Certified Interventional Pain Management
Dr. Steve E. Randall is fellowship-trained and board-certified in interventional pain management. He is also board-certified in sports medicine, family medicine, and chiropractic. Dr. Randall completed his transitional year at St. Anthony Hospital in Oklahoma City and then continued his residency in family medicine at John Peter Smith Hospital in Ft. Worth, Texas. He completed a unique two-year dual fellowship in both sports medicine and interventional pain medicine at John Peter Smith Hospital in Ft. Worth, Texas and UT Southwestern in Dallas, Texas. In addition, Dr. Randall received a doctorate in chiropractic at Parker College of Chiropractic. During his pain management and sports medicine fellowship, he covered collegiate-level football at Southern Methodist University and Texas Christian University.
As a quadruple board-certified physician, Dr. Randall began his practice in 2011 at St. Anthony Hospital in Oklahoma City for four years and now enjoys private practice serving the Oklahoma City and metro areas. Dr. Randall serves as an assistant professor at University of Oklahoma Pain Management Fellowship Program. He uses his extensive training to treat many pain syndromes of the spine and extremities. His expertise includes interventional treatments including epidurals, sympathetic nerve blocks, radio-frequency denervation, spinal cord stimulator implants and kyphoplasty for vertebral fractures. Dr. Randall uses innovative treatments such as stem cell to treat pain syndromes and believes in using a holistic approach to care.
- Board Certified in Interventional Pain Management
- Board Certified in Sports Medicine
- Board Certified in Family Medicine
- Board Certified in Chiropractic
- International Society of Interventional Pain
- American Society of Regional Anesthesia
- American Society of Interventional Pain Physicians
- American Academy of Pain Management
- DC, Parker College of Chiropractic, Dallas, Texas
- BS, Medical University of Americas, Nevis, British West Indies
- MD, Medical University of Americas, Nevis, British West Indies
- Fellowship Pain Management, John Peter Smith/UT, Southwestern