Mike Kimzey, MBA
Chief Executive Officer
Stacy Sargent, RN
Chief Nursing Officer
OneCore Health exists to facilitate best-in-class surgical outcomes for every patient we are privileged to serve.
To be the recognized outcome-based provider in our service area that perfectly harmonizes safety, efficiency, service excellence and treatment effectiveness.
Our CORE Values
- We demand the highest levels of professional engagement from every physician, clinician and support team member because our patients deserve nothing less.
- We acknowledge best practices evolve over time and are committed to embrace change that improves our patients’ outcomes.
- We actively promote a learning culture and will grow from our experiences.
- We seek and expect the best in each other and in ourselves.
- We inspire confidence through our competence, hope in our communication and acts of well-being in our patients through actions of our own.
- We overcome individual weaknesses to ultimately inspire team strength in the pursuit of perfection on behalf of our patients and each other.
- We are responsible stewards of available resources.
- We actively listen to individual ideas to promote continuous improvement and ownership of the healing process.
- We treat one another as human beings, not as categories within humanity.
- We embrace the ideas of our physicians and staff to deliver knowledgeable and individualized treatment for each patient.
- We educate our patients to act on behalf of their own well-being and provide them the tools necessary to achieve their goals.
- We acknowledge that patient trust is earned and empower staff to advocate on behalf of their needs.